• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need visitors for train station upgrade. RV: Chelsea(My Melody)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevotedHaunting

Bells
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (42) +
Hello all, I need visitors to come visit so I can get the train station upgrade. I can scan in either a WA (have all cards), or Sanrio(have all cards) character for you to visit for free. This will be at random.

I need around; 13 visits

Thank you for those who come and visit, please remember not to run and follow me if visiting an RV.

Last edited:
hi! if you're still doing this, i'd love to visit! i have a lot of meow coupons, so i'd love to make multiple trips to any sanrio rv and hopefully finish up your upgrade requirements!

let me know if you're still doing this! and tyyy!

hi! if you're still doing this, i'd love to visit! i have a lot of meow coupons, so i'd love to make multiple trips to any sanrio rv and hopefully finish up your upgrade requirements!

let me know if you're still doing this! and tyyy!

Sure that would be great :D

Hi! May I visit too? I would love Kiki because I've been obsessed over the Kiki and Lala set lately. FC is 0362 0218 6517

Hi! May I visit too? I would love Kiki because I've been obsessed over the Kiki and Lala set lately. FC is 0362 0218 6517

The person that is currently scanned in is Chelsea. Please note the people I scan in will be at random. But thank you for being interested. If you would still like to visit let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back