• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Why?

tesss

𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐩𝐥&#119
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I convinced one of my favorite ACNL characters to move in from the campsite.

But of course because I can't have nice things, his reserved plot is right in front of my house. He spawned over 2 hybrids and about 4 trees. And I can't do the trick because I entered the game as my mayor character.

I just, I'm done. I quit.

Same exact thing happened to me in my last town!!! Beau moved in front of my police station and it sucked, but I thought I could handle it. But then Felicity was in my campsite and I was so happy, and then she moved right in the middle of my park. I reset my game that same day.

If you could ever manage to ping him to move out, I could try to get whoever it is in boxes for you to adopt for free c:

Just bc that's a sucky thing to deal with... Next time, use patterns around your town/in areas you definitely don't want them to plot so they won't plot there c:

Same!!! Bluebear moved into my hybrid garden and now I really hate her. I had to scan a card in just to kick her out

That'd be really helpful! I think I'm just going to do the trick where you swim out to the corner of your ocean and the first person who sees you asks to move out. It just sucks though, because I was trying to get my fairy forest project going and stupid Deirdre spawns over a bunch of trees and flowers =/

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you could ever manage to ping him to move out, I could try to get whoever it is in boxes for you to adopt for free c:

Just bc that's a sucky thing to deal with... Next time, use patterns around your town/in areas you definitely don't want them to plot so they won't plot there c:

forgot to quote .w.

^ I don't think that would work because you have to cycle 16 in order to get the same villager back in your town. You can only bypass the cycle if you have the amiibo card yourself.

That sucks so much and I hate it. D:< Like I wish that the game would reserve the places in front of your house and with hybrid flowers to just... not have anyone move there? T_T

ah right ;u; i forgot about the 16 villager cycle... oh well, my offer for any dreamie for free stands once hes pinged ;u;
i'm in just a really good mood today!!

Believe me, I feel your pain lol. Sometimes this game actually makes me miss the signs from City Folk so that you know where they could possibly plot and work your way around it.

Back