• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what model is your 3DS?

I had the metallic rose one, but currently I have a 2DS because all the 3DS's were sold out when I wanted to buy a new one and I was desperate to play ACNL again and couldn't wait for a 3DS to be in stock again. When I have extra money I plan to get another one, but haven't decided which one I want yet.

Last edited:
I had have a red 3DS (not XL nor the "new" one), since my husband got that for my birthday about 5 years ago..
(Though I recently lost it ;-;) (FOUND IT!)
And my husband bought himself a limited edition Hyrule 3DS so he can play ACNL with me...
But now I use it since I lost mine ;-; (Must have been my toddler who lost it...)
Though I honestly want a 2DS, I don't use the 3D feature since it hurts my eyes..

Last edited:
i have the black n3ds xl, but i wanna get my hands on the animal crossing xl from several years back eventually

As of now I am playing on My New 3DS XL I have the Black one but I have the sticker decals on it. Right now Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta rules my Game system.

My original one was the red and black 3DS and now I have one of the new 2Ds.

Back