what model is your 3DS?

I have the New Nintendo 3DS in black. Not the XL one. The regular-sized one that isn't made anymore. It only cost $99CAD at Black Friday :)

Last edited:
My main 3DS (for online play) is a gold Majora?s Mask New 3DS XL. My secondary one (for offline play with hacks and mods) is a red Yveltal 3DS XL.

Last edited:
Mine is the Mario Kart 7 2ds.
Basically any ds I've had has had problems with the hinges (exept one, but it had other problems.), so a 2ds would probably last the longest for me.

I have the New Nintendo 3DS that came out with Happy Home Designer (the one with Isabelle's face on it). I got it second-hand though, so I don't have the other plates to switch out.

Q: What model is your 3DS?

A: The one and only.... Black New Nintendo 3DS XL. Got this 3DS model on a Christmas day along with two 3DS games. Too bad I had to buy the charger for my 3DS since it doesn't come with one. Plus I had to get some screen protectors and a 3DS case. :T

I have a 2DS and it's this model: 68-100-142-08.jpg

I had a very hard time playing with this thing the first time. Because I was playing with a 3DS (original red one), but decided I wanted to get a 2DS.

Might get the New one soon.

Last edited:
I have the original blue 3DS. I bought it in 2013 and it's held up nicely.

I have the new nintendo 3ds XL (it's red), it's the first one I've had (aside from the dsi XL) and I am in love.

View attachment 205505

This one. I had the old black 3ds when it first came out but sold it. Replaced it with this one about a year and a half ago. But I changed the faceplates from Isabells ugly face to the Happy home faceplates that it came with.

I have that same one. It's very nice, and I like that I can buy new plates from Japan if I really wanted to. I'm considering buying the Luigi one.

I have an old 2ds. I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon, but if/when I do I'll get the new 2ds

Mine is the ACNL limited edition 3DS that looks like a poptart. <3

The hinge is starting to crack but other than that it still does the job.

Back