what model is your 3DS?

I've got the silver year of luigi 30th anniversary 3ds xl

$_58.JPG
MBj1EmP.jpg

Last edited:
mine's the galaxy patterned new nintendo 3ds xl. I really like it! before then I was using the purple 3ds.

I have an aqua blue 3DS, a black/blue 3DS XL with a busted circle pad, a white New 3DS and the HHD N3DS XL.

I've got the silver year of luigi 30th anniversary 3ds xl

Cool I don't think I've ever seen that.

I used to have the FE:A 3ds XL that was released in the EU but sadly it broke shortly after and froze/crashed everywhere so I had to get rid of it :(

I have both Nintendo DS Lite in pink (may of had since 2007 i'm not sure) and also The original Nintendo 3ds from 2011 in black.

Last edited:
I actually don't know I've gone through a lot of different 3DS' I don't know what version this one is lol I think regular? idk.

i have the original 3ds in black. i contemplated getting a newer model but eh i don't really use it enough to justify upgrading.

I have the old style 3Ds thats blue :p

Snagged a black New ninty 3ds so I hope it ships tomorrow. Need to buy new plates for it though if I can find it.

pretty old and tired 3ds xl in red/black. a lot of the outer things are broken, but it's nothing major and doesn't have much impact on anything

New Nintendo 3DS XL - it's gray, because that's what was available, but I have a cute rose gold "case" (stickers) on it

Super Mario 3D land special edition. Circle pad rubber ripped off and gone, lotsa small scratches and covered in girly stickers.

Also who wants to hear the story of how I got my 3ds? :lemon:

so since 2011-very early 2013 I was playing on my sister's 3ds like crazy. She got the super Mario 3D land cartridge when she got her 3ds, so I was playing that most of the time, along with other demos and stuff.

In February 2013, my sister was trying to charge her 3ds. But when she went back to check later, the battery power was still low. So her and my mom thought the 3ds could be broken, so they went to the electronics store.

Thankfully they found out that the charger was burned, the 3ds was fine. I don't exactly remember what happened after this, either the 3ds I have was on sale or I wanted my own 3ds so badly that I got the 3ds with super Mario 3D land preinstalled. Yup, I was that obsessed. And I still use it as of now. My sisters 3ds is fine though, and collects dust :lemon:

an old standard black 3DS. i've got it in a circle pad pro for increased comfort, even if i'm playing something that doesn't use it.

special edition acnl 3DS :)

Attachments

• 156954_front.jpg
    156954_front.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
i recently ordered the limited metal bubble slime 2ds LL from the dragon quest XI promotion in japan!!!! it should be arriving here in a few days, i am so excited ;_;

Back