• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what model is your 3DS?

Mine is the old 3DS (From 2014)

P_20170807_231720_HL.jpg

As you can see, I have a red comfort grip on (5$) and the d-pad had its cover ripped off.

Its pretty old, but its still reliable! (need to get my left and right buttons fixed, Damn Mario Kart 7 and its drifts...)

maxresdefault.jpg

This one. I had the old black 3ds when it first came out but sold it. Replaced it with this one about a year and a half ago. But I changed the faceplates from Isabells ugly face to the Happy home faceplates that it came with.

A black New 3DS XL. The one with the C Stick which I have no idea what the use is for.

Mine is the New Super Mario Bros. 2 Gold Edition 3DS XL.

1418640983_main_Nintendo_3DS_XL_Super_Mario_Bros_2_Gold_Edition_Bundle_NTSC.jpg

Persona Q one. It's the Japanese version but I'm thinking of maybe getting an EU New 3ds(or 2ds xl or new 3ds xl) if I get more money at some point just to play FE games and stuff lel

I have 2 3DSXLs. One is Pink and White, and the other is the Zelda: A Link Between Worlds edition.

I rly want one with some kinda Super Mario decal on it T.T rip

Black new3dsxl. I got is as an upgrade when I picked up Pokemon Sun. In hindsight, I was a little stupid, because I could've ordered the lime green model on amazon at the time, but didn't want to wait for it to arrive (wanted to play pokemon on launch day). Nowadays, the lime green model sells for $200, for a used one... Widh I would've been more patient, or just had thought to order it in advance.

Am I the only one with a regular old 3DS -.-

I've got a original 3ds from 2011, in the classic black
A bit worn and has a few scrapes and scuffs on the edges (curse you, sweatpants pockets) but still works like new, and that's what really matters

Last edited:
I have three different ones. I have two of the originals: one in blue and one in purple. I also have the first 3DS XL in black.

I have a 2DS (the regular, brick shaped one). It's green and white and I paid a fortune for it but so, so lovely.

Back