• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what model is your 3DS?

I have an old 3DS XL in black and a new 3DS XL in Galaxy~

def def def prefer the Galaxy 3DS XL by like.... yea. a lot, lmao.

I have three
the original black 3ds that came out at launch
crystal red 2ds
Red New 3ds xl

My main system now is the new 3ds xl but I still use the other two. My black 3ds is falling apart badly, my brother tore off a part of the circle pad. The L and R buttons refuse to work. Im sure there is more problems. My 2ds doesnt have any problems ( thankfully)

I use my regular 3ds xl mickey mouse edition when i need to make trades btwn my 2 towns, but my main ds is the new 3ds xl galaxy. Shes my baby and i love her and never let her leave my side for the most part. Literally no one but me is allowed to handle it.

I own the original 3DS in red and it's in rough shape. L and R buttons don't work anymore and neither does the mic, scratches, tons of stickers... I'm thinking about getting a new one eventually.

Just a regular blue 3ds XL. I want to get either the new 2ds XL or a secondhand new 3ds next. I'm not so picky about the design to be honest, as long as it's functional LOL.

I use the Pokemon Sun/Moon New 3DS XL (the black one with Solgaleo and Lunala on it).

I have the white New 3ds. my faceplates are pastel purple with yellow stars ^^

The O3DS in pink [strikethrough]that's been beaten to hell from drops, keys, and such[/strikethrough] and N2DS XL in turquoise and black that's due for some decals to prevent any more scratches. I can't ever keep any device pristine and "like new." Nintendo, being the trolls that they are, released the one I wanted to the US (white and orange) after I had already just bought my system.

Last edited:
The old original teal 3DS from 2011. It doesn't hold a charge for long and it gets warm sometimes but it still works. I am thinking of getting the new 2DS cause I want to upgrade it but the new 2DS is cheaper than the new 3DS.

i use the super mario 3dsxl and the super smash bros 3dsxl in red. they're both in used condition but not broken but i'd love to get the pikachu ll at some point!

Mine is the old 3DS (From 2014)

View attachment 205504

As you can see, I have a red comfort grip on (5$) and the d-pad had its cover ripped off.

Its pretty old, but its still reliable! (need to get my left and right buttons fixed, Damn Mario Kart 7 and its drifts...)

I have that same one, lol! I also have the Nintendo 3DS XL, the New Galaxy Style edition. I love it already!

I have the old pink one. I got it in 2014ish. I mostly bought it just for New Leaf. I have more games now, but for about a year all I had was new leaf. >.<

I have the red new 3ds xl. Kinda thought the galaxy one was cool and the old 3ds with pikachu on it sounds way cooler

i have the white nintendo 3ds from 2013 i think. i really wanna buy a 3ds XL cuz this ones so small, but i rly also want a nintendo switch >n<

Mine is the Yoshi 3DS XL. It was such a big deal to me to get it, since it was my first console. I did share a Wii for a couple years, but I had a very limited window of time to play it.

I could've traded my Yoshi in for one of the new 3DS XLs since I bought it shortly before they were released (and not knowing that they were even a thing that WOULD be released), but I was too attached to it and went through a lot to get it in the first place.

the one i use the most is a japanese new 3ds XL in white! the big screen is amazing <3 my other one, which i share, is a black regular 3ds which i got back in 2011 in preparation for acnl c:

Back