• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what model is your 3DS?

I have a New 3DSXL in black and I have a New 2DSXL in black and turquoise. :)

now it's a new nintendo 3ds, black one. might or might not get plates since they are a bit hard to find, i'll just get some stickers i think

My first model was a blue 3DS XL from 2012. When that started to break down I got a clear blue 2DS in 2014. However, that started to break down too, so I got another 2DS that is red around last year.

An original sham shine red ( that makes it sound better)3ds from 2012 - 2013
It's really beat up and the analogue pad is falling off Sigh I want a new 3ds..

I have a black new 3ds (xl) and a white new 3ds (regular sized one). I really want to trade in the black one though for the new 2ds xl or even any of the old 2ds models.

An original sham shine red ( that makes it sound better)3ds from 2012 - 2013
It's really beat up and the analogue pad is falling off Sigh I want a new 3ds..

same... -.- (when the 3ds was 300$ back then)

P_20170920_122255_HL.jpg

Analog pad fell off, Both left and right buttons are shot. Still looks pretty new (in my standards)

Never even seen a New Nintendo 3DS. Only the old one.

I have the pink/white 3DS XL and a purple standard 3DS. I love and treasure the XL but it has so many hours on it now it's starting to develop issues, like the L and R button becoming pretty fickle about their responsiveness (this actually made me lose a quest in Monster Hunter omg rage). Strangest of all though is the volume slider which no longer even pretends to work properly, for now I managed to turn the sound off so I have to be careful not to touch the slider 'cause once the sound comes on it just comes on at whatever volume it pleases and takes forever to turn off no matter how u position it. Sometimes the sound starts to come on even when I don't touch it at all too, it's so weird. :(
I wanted to get the Pok?mon edition N3DS but didn't have the money and now it resells for like 500$ so rip.

i have a new 3ds xl that's metallic blue or what the name of the color is lol. it's good, ive had it for over two years and don't have any issues. the color has worn off on the sides tho

Mine is the old Fire Red coloring. R button's broken, the padding for the circle thing is off, and somehow, the top got ripped off. My suspicion is my brother raging after I let him play some Mario Kart 7. I never let him touch my consoles again. Arsehat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm hoping to get a New 3DS for my bday, but that isn't set in stone.

Last edited:
i have two atm. one is a japanese white new 3ds and the other is a north american new 3ds xl pikachu yellow edition.

I have:

25th Anniversary Legend of Zelda 3DS
Retro NES 3DS XL
HHD N3DS
Pikachu Yellow Edition N3DS XL

And yes, I still use all of them, but Pikachu is my current "main" system.

I have the Nintendo 3DS XL Pokemon X edition and also a regular 3DS XL :) I really wanted to collect the Pikachu or ACNL or the pink version as well but alas I'm poor

I have the limited edition animal crossing one as well :D I was happy when they came out with the home menu styles so the inside could match the out.

I have the original 3ds in purple. Although, I've been thinking about getting a xl ever since my sister got one about a year ago. I've used it a few times and I really like the bigger screen.

Last edited:
Got a New 2ds XL turquoise x black two days ago and surprisingly I like it a lot. I mean I got it for very cheap, otherwise I'd never have bought it since it's so expensive. Apparently it didn't have a manual and those AR cards etc. so probably why.

The New Nintendo 3DS XL, Fire Emblem Fates edition that I got from one of my best friends after my sister stole mine for drug money.

215266_detail_v2.jpg

The Pikachu New 3DS XL and the Pok?mon 20th anniversary ones. After I changed my XL screens tbh I find it hard going back to my small one. I feel it's so tiny now lol.

But of systems in general I have enough to host my own 8 player smash game tbh. Probably more.

Last edited:
Back