• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what model is your 3DS?

I have the New Nintendo 3DS in black. Not the XL one. The regular-sized one that isn't made anymore. It only cost $99CAD at Black Friday :)

Last edited:
My main 3DS (for online play) is a gold Majora?s Mask New 3DS XL. My secondary one (for offline play with hacks and mods) is a red Yveltal 3DS XL.

Last edited:
Mine is the Mario Kart 7 2ds.
Basically any ds I've had has had problems with the hinges (exept one, but it had other problems.), so a 2ds would probably last the longest for me.

I have the New Nintendo 3DS that came out with Happy Home Designer (the one with Isabelle's face on it). I got it second-hand though, so I don't have the other plates to switch out.

Q: What model is your 3DS?

A: The one and only.... Black New Nintendo 3DS XL. Got this 3DS model on a Christmas day along with two 3DS games. Too bad I had to buy the charger for my 3DS since it doesn't come with one. Plus I had to get some screen protectors and a 3DS case. :T

I have a 2DS and it's this model: 68-100-142-08.jpg

I had a very hard time playing with this thing the first time. Because I was playing with a 3DS (original red one), but decided I wanted to get a 2DS.

Might get the New one soon.

Last edited:
The one I mainly use is the first 3DS that came out, got it on release, and my other one is the Galaxy 3DS XL

I have the original blue 3DS. I bought it in 2013 and it's held up nicely.

I have the new nintendo 3ds XL (it's red), it's the first one I've had (aside from the dsi XL) and I am in love.

View attachment 205505

This one. I had the old black 3ds when it first came out but sold it. Replaced it with this one about a year and a half ago. But I changed the faceplates from Isabells ugly face to the Happy home faceplates that it came with.

I have that same one. It's very nice, and I like that I can buy new plates from Japan if I really wanted to. I'm considering buying the Luigi one.

I have an old 2ds. I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon, but if/when I do I'll get the new 2ds

Mine is the ACNL limited edition 3DS that looks like a poptart. <3

The hinge is starting to crack but other than that it still does the job.

Back