Sorry Iam new : (

Last edited:
Mayor name: Sydmull
Villager requested : Marshal
Payment - 25 tbt
Friend code - 1221 - 1704 - 7171

If you don't mind me asking. *stupid question* How do I give tbt? ;-;
Sorry Iam new : (

Not a stupid question at all! That same thing stumped me for some time, honestly, it's kind of confusing! But see how to the left of this everyone has a little mini profile? If you click on the number of bells someone has, an option pops up to transfer tbt! :)

And would you be available to trade tomorrow? :eek: I'm about to head to bed since it's late here, but if there's anytime tomorrow that works for you I should be available to trade! :)

Not a stupid question at all! That same thing stumped me for some time, honestly, it's kind of confusing! But see how to the left of this everyone has a little mini profile? If you click on the number of bells someone has, an option pops up to transfer tbt! :)

And would you be available to trade tomorrow? :eek: I'm about to head to bed since it's late here, but if there's anytime tomorrow that works for you I should be available to trade! :)
Ohh! Thank you so much!! Yes I'll be Available tomorrow! Thanks a lot!

Ohh! Thank you so much!! Yes I'll be Available tomorrow! Thanks a lot!

Hi, sorry for being off all day, my wifi was out!! But I'm online now and I can get Marshal in boxes now if you're available for pickup? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor's Name-Lain
Villager Requested-Bones
Payment-5tbt
Friend Code-3926-7971-5585

Great, message me next time you're online and we'll try and find a good time to pickup! :)

Hi, sorry for being off all day, my wifi was out!! But I'm online now and I can get Marshal in boxes now if you're available for pickup? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great, message me next time you're online and we'll try and find a good time to pickup! :)
I'm online now, sorry about that!

Mayor's Name- Maili
Villager Requested- Skye
Payment- 20 TBT
Friend Code- in sig

Hi, I can have her all ready for pickup whenever you're available, just let me know when you're online next! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor's Name- annbb
Villager Requested- Marshall
Payment- 25 TBT
Friend Code- sidebar

Great, let me know when you're online and I'll get him ready for pickup! :)

Back