• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Moonbeam Cycling Town!

Mayor name: Sydmull
Villager requested : Marshal
Payment - 25 tbt
Friend code - 1221 - 1704 - 7171

If you don't mind me asking. *stupid question* How do I give tbt? ;-;
Sorry Iam new : (

Last edited:
Mayor name: Sydmull
Villager requested : Marshal
Payment - 25 tbt
Friend code - 1221 - 1704 - 7171

If you don't mind me asking. *stupid question* How do I give tbt? ;-;
Sorry Iam new : (

Not a stupid question at all! That same thing stumped me for some time, honestly, it's kind of confusing! But see how to the left of this everyone has a little mini profile? If you click on the number of bells someone has, an option pops up to transfer tbt! :)

And would you be available to trade tomorrow? :eek: I'm about to head to bed since it's late here, but if there's anytime tomorrow that works for you I should be available to trade! :)

Not a stupid question at all! That same thing stumped me for some time, honestly, it's kind of confusing! But see how to the left of this everyone has a little mini profile? If you click on the number of bells someone has, an option pops up to transfer tbt! :)

And would you be available to trade tomorrow? :eek: I'm about to head to bed since it's late here, but if there's anytime tomorrow that works for you I should be available to trade! :)
Ohh! Thank you so much!! Yes I'll be Available tomorrow! Thanks a lot!

Mayor's Name-Lain
Villager Requested-Bones
Payment-5tbt
Friend Code-3926-7971-5585

Ohh! Thank you so much!! Yes I'll be Available tomorrow! Thanks a lot!

Hi, sorry for being off all day, my wifi was out!! But I'm online now and I can get Marshal in boxes now if you're available for pickup? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor's Name-Lain
Villager Requested-Bones
Payment-5tbt
Friend Code-3926-7971-5585

Great, message me next time you're online and we'll try and find a good time to pickup! :)

Hi, sorry for being off all day, my wifi was out!! But I'm online now and I can get Marshal in boxes now if you're available for pickup? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great, message me next time you're online and we'll try and find a good time to pickup! :)
I'm online now, sorry about that!

Mayor's Name- annbb
Villager Requested- Marshall
Payment- 25 TBT
Friend Code- sidebar

Mayor's Name- Maili
Villager Requested- Skye
Payment- 20 TBT
Friend Code- in sig

Hi, I can have her all ready for pickup whenever you're available, just let me know when you're online next! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mayor's Name- annbb
Villager Requested- Marshall
Payment- 25 TBT
Friend Code- sidebar

Great, let me know when you're online and I'll get him ready for pickup! :)

Back