• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Reese looks creepy.

I think she'd be a cute as heck human, but as a lamb, they're so human-looking alike it is kinda scary.

She is somewhat creepy. Those eyes tho. Lol

She's an alpaca actually!! c: But ya I actually got a plush of her and noticed she was wearing lipstick? Idk for some reason that made her look really creepy to me... The combination of human-like lips with animal features just kinda weirds me out... u__u

I never pay attention to her anymore. I just go in, sell my stuff, then leave.

Also, maybe some of you might be interested in reading this?

Last edited:
i think she's adorable lol! wish alpaca was an actual villager species, i dig it

Beautiful. :p

4suizu5.png

Last edited:
I used to find Reese cute, but them I got her amiibo and realised she had lips, which kind of freaked me out lol.

I find her adorable. It's kind of interesting she has a white face compared to a peachy face like Cyrus. I like her lipstick too, I like it when characters have makeup honestly.

I think she looks adorable~ Same with her lipstick!!

She is probably my favorite NPC, I think she has the cutest design of them all, and I love her crazy/sweet personality :3

It's Funny how people complain about her wearing lipstick/having lips when alpacas have lips IRL, like it's not that weird considering pretty much all the animals in animal crossing aren't realistic xD Like I never see a rhino with whipped cream on their head

Last edited:
i misread and thought the title said rosie instead of reese and was about to agree, lol. i think reese is pretty cute tho

Nope I think shes cute! The lipstick if eh if you look at it too long but shes cute <:

Back