Reese looks creepy.

I think she'd be a cute as heck human, but as a lamb, they're so human-looking alike it is kinda scary.

She's an alpaca actually!! c: But ya I actually got a plush of her and noticed she was wearing lipstick? Idk for some reason that made her look really creepy to me... The combination of human-like lips with animal features just kinda weirds me out... u__u

I never pay attention to her anymore. I just go in, sell my stuff, then leave.

Also, maybe some of you might be interested in reading this?

Last edited:
Beautiful. :p

4suizu5.png

Last edited:
I used to find Reese cute, but them I got her amiibo and realised she had lips, which kind of freaked me out lol.

I find her adorable. It's kind of interesting she has a white face compared to a peachy face like Cyrus. I like her lipstick too, I like it when characters have makeup honestly.

I think she looks adorable~ Same with her lipstick!!

She is probably my favorite NPC, I think she has the cutest design of them all, and I love her crazy/sweet personality :3

It's Funny how people complain about her wearing lipstick/having lips when alpacas have lips IRL, like it's not that weird considering pretty much all the animals in animal crossing aren't realistic xD Like I never see a rhino with whipped cream on their head

Last edited:
i misread and thought the title said rosie instead of reese and was about to agree, lol. i think reese is pretty cute tho

Nope I think shes cute! The lipstick if eh if you look at it too long but shes cute <:

Back