What's the last thing you ate?

A donut w/ chocolate frosting on top.

Carne Asada with grilled onion, rice, beans and guacamole on August 1st. Last thing I drank (w/calories) was a chocolate protein milk a few hours ago.

Carne Asada with grilled onion, rice, beans and guacamole on August 1st. Last thing I drank (w/calories) was a chocolate protein milk a few hours ago.

Are you on a fluid-only diet right now or something? Just wondering

Last edited:
Are you on a fluid-only diet right now or something? Just wondering

Yup. My teeth are wired shut while my jaw heals. Been two weeks today and I have two more weeks. So half way point, but even then I'm only transitioning to soft foods. Which is still waaay better. I can't even drink thick smoothies or soup, the gaps are too small for it to go through. so ofc I'm torturing myself by clicking on all the food threads.

Yup. My teeth are wired shut while my jaw heals. Been two weeks today and I have two more weeks. So half way point, but even then I'm only transitioning to soft foods. Which is still waaay better. I can't even drink thick smoothies or soup, the gaps are too small for it to go through. so ofc I'm torturing myself by clicking on all the food threads.

Ohhhh that makes a lot of sense, good luck in your recovery/transition

Rooting for you!

coffee w/homemade salted caramel sauce and whipped cream. :)

Back