• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dr. Shrunk is not funny.

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
I grind through his unfunny jokes just to get the free expression. No wonder he quit stand up comedy and started a nightclub. The dude just isn't funny.

His hair reminds me of little sausages. Lol

^ LOL

His entire character's point is that he's so unfunny that it's funny. It actually gives me a little bit of secondhand embarrassment..

Last edited:
The biggest joke is him, which I find funny. :) But yeah, his stage jokes are....real, real bad.
Also, prayer circle for his wife, which he mentions in some jokes. She needs them to be married to him.....

I grind through his unfunny jokes just to get the free expression. No wonder he quit stand up comedy and started a nightclub. The dude just isn't funny.

lol, I do the exact same thing!
Everytime he ends a joke, I whispser, "...God, Shrunk...I hate you."

Just had to sit though his "confusion" joke.
Horrible. Just horrible...

i just like the little jingle they play at the end while he's dancing at his bad joke ;;;; it's so bad it's funny

He's married?? But also I find him super creepy looking and am glad he now just runs a club.

I don't despise him but now that I have seen all the jokes I don't go out of my way to visit him... And I don't remember any of them specifically so I guess they weren't that funny or memorable lol

The only joke of his that I remember is the one where he accidentally insults his wife by saying, "out of all the fish in the sea, I somehow caught a whale." or something like that. It still wasn't laugh out loud funny, but I found it amusing how oblivious he is to everything

Back