Dr. Shrunk is not funny.

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I grind through his unfunny jokes just to get the free expression. No wonder he quit stand up comedy and started a nightclub. The dude just isn't funny.

His hair reminds me of little sausages. Lol

^ LOL

His entire character's point is that he's so unfunny that it's funny. It actually gives me a little bit of secondhand embarrassment..

Last edited:
The biggest joke is him, which I find funny. :) But yeah, his stage jokes are....real, real bad.
Also, prayer circle for his wife, which he mentions in some jokes. She needs them to be married to him.....

I grind through his unfunny jokes just to get the free expression. No wonder he quit stand up comedy and started a nightclub. The dude just isn't funny.

lol, I do the exact same thing!
Everytime he ends a joke, I whispser, "...God, Shrunk...I hate you."

Just had to sit though his "confusion" joke.
Horrible. Just horrible...

i just like the little jingle they play at the end while he's dancing at his bad joke ;;;; it's so bad it's funny

He's married?? But also I find him super creepy looking and am glad he now just runs a club.

I don't despise him but now that I have seen all the jokes I don't go out of my way to visit him... And I don't remember any of them specifically so I guess they weren't that funny or memorable lol

The only joke of his that I remember is the one where he accidentally insults his wife by saying, "out of all the fish in the sea, I somehow caught a whale." or something like that. It still wasn't laugh out loud funny, but I found it amusing how oblivious he is to everything

Back