• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hype is REAL! I hope I find enough time to participate in everything I want to this year.

There's a writing contest? Interesting.....:) maybe I can come up with something before the fair starts.
Idk about art though, I suck :L but maybe I'll give it a try.

Also, the fair is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

There's a writing contest? Interesting.....:) maybe I can come up with something before the fair starts.

Also, the fair is TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it for you. Last year, I waited for the TBT Fair, but I had to wait all the way until nighttime (in Texas that is). That would be August 20th in Australia.

i heard there might be trivia, so..
as someone new to discord as of 5 minutes ago, how does one join the tbt discord server?
or any server for that matter

Depends on your timezone, I guess? I dunno tbt's timezone, but I'm EST.

EST is TBT's timezone. I remember that the fair opened up at 7:00 PM California time (which is 9:00 PM my time and 10:00 PM Fair Time).

Also, the fair is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

The official list of events and contests won't be up/revealed until tomorrow evening, so I'd definitely hold off on creating anything ahead of time!

The official list of events and contests won't be up/revealed until tomorrow evening, so I'd definitely hold off on creating anything ahead of time!

Aww :( well, guess there is no ahead-of-time preparing for this. But hey, everything is a surprise then :3

Tr99ouC.jpg

So excited for tomorrow! totally hoping for some new collectibles c:

I'm so super excited for tomorrow!!

I think now is the time to get out my bell tree fair patches! :blush:

Last edited:
Discord is crazy during the fair lmaooo
Like they ask the question, and right when they ask it it's just *SPAMMMMM*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back