The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In preparation for the Fair, here is a practice run for everyone's favourite Hall of Madness Mirrors.

This mirror could be anyone in the Nintendo franchise, or even a fellow TBT user...
Who could it be?

Attachments

• mirrors.jpg
    mirrors.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
In preparation for the Fair, here is a practice run for everyone's favourite Hall of Madness Mirrors.

This mirror could be anyone in the Nintendo franchise, or even a fellow TBT user...
Who could it be?

Jubs cosplaying Wii Fit Trainer holding a parasol.

I'm late, but I can't wait!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And don't forget that there will be some characters you never heard of before or only made 1/few appearances in games in the hell hall of mirrors.

Last edited:
Fun Tip: If you dont attempt the mirrors you can't get any wrong!

yourewelcome

One of my favorite events is...count inside the bottle. Last time I guessed, I got the maximum amount of tickets they distribute, but no Moon Wand (which is never gonna come back).

just realized the fair will open this saturday ^0^

Yes it is.

Also, Lion King has came out on iTunes today, and the great Solar Eclipse will happen next Monday...if you're living in the United States.

And another thing. This Saturday, before the fair opens, you guys must do me a favor. I would like it if you can help me add these weird apple tags again, like "apples have fun too", "apples enjoy the fair", "apples hate mirrors", and whatever. I already used up my two tags, but I want more apple tags.

Last edited:
Meh, I really hope they have that random Trivia night like the one back in 2014 or what it was that I won with useless facts stuff :p Hope I can do them still if it ain't too fast Discord and they actually have it :0

Meh, I really hope they have that random Trivia night like the one back in 2014 or what it was that I won with useless facts stuff :p Hope I can do them still if it ain't too fast Discord and they actually have it :0

Because of how stressed I was during the Trivia nights, I'm not willingly to show my participation.

I'm still hoping that I get a staff favorite this year. But like I said before, I don't expect to win a contest anymore. After getting snubbed in the Interior Design Contest (thus making my chances of winning a 2016 contest impossible), I wouldn't count on winning. I will let the staff choose what they think is the best (whether my submissions are nominated for voting or not), and I will try my hardest during the upcoming contests, but I'm not going to expect to win like last time.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Time to finally get out of my TBT Bell debt!

Yep. You'll be free when you have a collectible to sell. So what will your next username be?

Last edited:
Yeah i think they skipped that one night last time or they didn't have it which kinda sucked because I know more random useless things than game trivia/questions most of the time hah...

Would there be any chance of us getting a sneak peak of some of the awesome collectibles to come :p ? (maybe a p-balloon from super Mario world B) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back