• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait is it only just those two games for the fair or is there other stuff?

You'll find lots more on August 19th! Those are just two tournaments with advance sign-ups because they take a long time to run, so every day we save by collecting sign-ups early helps us out.

Feel that anticipation, yo!! It feels weird to type right now because there's super glue on my thumb... Just finished making these!
image.jpg

Last edited:
i'll just be happy if there will be ways to earn tickets that aren't competitive gaming or artist-oriented >< i've only got my phone to use this site with so i'm really limited on what all i can do in festivals

here's hoping mobile belltree users can have fun with this too!

Last edited:
This sounds like so much fun! I'm looking forward to the festivities, and also to experience my first one!

Omgggfff I'm in love with the theme!!!♡.♡ I didn't participate in the fair last year but this one looks like it'll be a blast!

There better be some retro video game collectibles!!

i'll just be happy if there will be ways to earn tickets that aren't competitive gaming or artist-oriented >< i've only got my phone to use this site with so i'm really limited on what all i can do in festivals

here's hoping mobile belltree users can have fun with this too!

Totally! I only have a mobile phone to be on here, so here's hoping that we don't get left in the dust!

Wooh! Ive seen this since 2014, but now I want to participate! Do I expect to win anything? Nope, but I can dream ?ω?

I appear to be a multi-platform user, but I spend most of my time here on an iPhone. Why? It's because I'm always on the go.

The only time I will be forced to use the laptop is when I have to upload photos or make submissions. Other than that, I always use the more portable devices.

Like this post if you are a multi-platform user.

This should be interesting.

I'm hoping that there will be a few different art contests this year...especially if they are retro-themed.

Last edited:
I wonder if this will be the festival where we finally get the elusive pink gold feather.

Last edited:
Hey Laudine, can you give me pictures of pixellated apples? That would be fit for the retro arcade theme. And apples need love too.

3D models as acceptable art submissions or cancel it.

Also, Laudine, your work never fails to impress me!

AWWW OMG I'M SO EXCITED!!

But seriously though, I'm looking forward to this. Can't wait for the Fair! <3

pls bring back the glow wand collectibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back