The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait wait is this the thing with the frickin jumbled-up picture game with the tortimer-that-looks-nothing-like-tortimer and the weird wavy deep fried pinky silhouette thing i changed my mind im not excited for this event anymORE ABORT ABORT-

wait wait is this the thing with the frickin jumbled-up picture game with the tortimer-that-looks-nothing-like-tortimer and the weird wavy deep fried pinky silhouette thing i changed my mind im not excited for this event anymORE ABORT ABORT-

i'm getting ready by banging my head against the wall for twenty minutes a day...

Only the apples know the correct answers to every mirror, yet they don't want to say them in English as the moderators still have my apple language translator they've confiscated during the last egg hunt.

Laudine my gosh this is amazing 0.o love the artwork and the theme!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope there's a collectible designing contest: though I suck at making them, they're a lot of fun to design :p

Only 30 minutes?! You guys are weak.
tbt fair's house of mirrors got me like

200.jpg

We never took it, that's why

So maybe, the apples aren't as smart as I say.

EDIT: Actually, my apple language translator is still missing. If the mods don't have it, then who does?

Last edited:
I am really jazzed for the art stuff, I am definitely going to compete in every single one! and lose... darn you fab artists...
Already mulling around old video game ideas... HMMMM.

my thoughts

smh if you pull more crappy donkey kong blurs im not even gonna bother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back