The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm supposed to go to a family members birthday party on the 19th. Is it morally wrong to ditch it and stay home on my laptop instead?

Welp. My mom is making me go camping again and I'll be gone for 6 days, thus missing the first few days of the fair. Damn it.

Good thing I'll be home for the TBT Fair. When they first announced the TBT Fair this year and when I got a new sig, I was out of my home state. But I'm home for the next few days.

Thank goodness it is 3 weeks, I'm out most of this period and I'll miss if it were a week less.

oh that's hot I appreciate y'all unbanning me just a few days before it starts that's pretty nifty

Just because you don't see why someone said something in a certain post, doesn't mean you should be rude to them and call them out on it for no reason. If you think a member is breaking a rule or don't agree with their post report it and let a member of staff deal with the situation. You shouldn't be going around telling others what they should/shouldn't post. There isn't any reason to post if what you're saying is only negative or disrespectful to another user.

Just because you don't see why someone said something in a certain post, doesn't mean you should be rude to them and call them out on it for no reason. If you think a member is breaking a rule or don't agree with their post report it and let a member of staff deal with the situation. You shouldn't be going around telling others what they should/shouldn't post. There isn't any reason to post if what you're saying is only negative or disrespectful to another user.
I'm sorry but who are you directing this at??...

- - - Post Merge - - -

So guys, do you have your TBT Fair wishlists yet?

That's hard to do when I don't even know what's happening at the fair...

I'm sorry but who are you directing this at??...

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's hard to do when I don't even know what's happening at the fair...

Me cause I asked why someone said something which is rude , oops

sorryapfel

Look at all nintendo characters from every possible game released

That's still not gonna help. Mirrors are harder than what they show you.

Wanna know something funny. One of the bonus mirrors was Braixen. I had no idea what Nintendo franchise Braixen came from as I thought it was a hidden Nintendo franchise, only to realize that it was actually a Pokemon. Of course Pokemon isn't a hidden Nintendo franchise. Other than Mario, Pokemon stands out in front of all the other Nintendo franchises.

That's still not gonna help. Mirrors are harder than what they show you.

Wanna know something funny. One of the bonus mirrors was Braixen. I had no idea what Nintendo franchise Braixen came from as I thought it was a hidden Nintendo franchise, only to realize that it was actually a Pokemon. Of course Pokemon isn't a hidden Nintendo franchise. Other than Mario, Pokemon stands out in front of all the other Nintendo franchises.

those bonus mirrors were a true crime to the tbt population.

those bonus mirrors were a true crime to the tbt population.

Indeed. They told us not to troll other members, but they trolled us with those bonus pictures.

Heck, I can't even figure how that second one was Rosalina.

Indeed. They told us not to troll other members, but they trolled us with those bonus pictures.

Heck, I can't even figure how that second one was Rosalina.

Yep.. I don't know how people even figured those out, sheesh.

I guess vaguely Braixen could have been figured if you really know the 'mons and shapes of them but ... why even yes.

Mirrors are straight up devil. I LUV the fair. Always have. Even if I'm
Gone for months, I always come back for the fair BUT, the mirrors are evil bits of nightmares that will haunt u for all time. Just sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back