• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working hard to do my part!!

770vPVU.png

nice the new mirrors look easy this year

I'd just like to update you all and say that Justin proceeded to procrastinate from fair work by recording said video.

i hope he got a different voice actor this time. the narrator in his last video sounded like a total geek. :p

Last edited:
this is the best fair ever

but seriously, is it just delayed due to technical difficulties of the last few days or just starting later?

#FreeThunderAndLaudine2k17

- - - Post Merge - - -

I need to win something. I legit have the worst collectables layout ever

Hey Tina! I'm going to steal your rainbow feather!

this is the best fair ever

but seriously, is it just delayed due to technical difficulties of the last few days or just starting later?

We typically launch the fair in the evening EDT. There has been no delay and hopefully shouldn't be. :)

Hey Tina! I'm going to steal your rainbow feather!

How dare you! :eek:

Last edited:
We typically launch the fair in the evening EDT. There has been no delay and hopefully shouldn't be. :)

How dare you! :eek:

I can't help it!!! I'm like a color collecting Niffler. I like colorful things instead of shiny things lol!!!

Tina, I have two things to say to you!
1) has justin finished the video yet ;)
2) SHAREDUMBRELLA

1) Yes. Now he's actually working.
2) Umbrellas are made for sharing.

NOW???

I'll have you know I spent plenty of time earlier working on [cool thing in banner I can't say yet] and [thing that tom spoiled] !!

NOW???

I'll have you know I spent plenty of time earlier working on [cool thing in banner I can't say yet] and [thing that tom spoiled] !!

don't forget you spoiled something too

sorry i'll shut up now

Last edited:
NOW???

spoilers pls

(Also ik this isn't related but your avatar is starting to creep me out o_O)

spoilers pls

(Also ik this isn't related but your avatar is starting to creep me out o_O)

If it makes you feel better, it's going to change very very soon.

#PrayForTheStaffThisFair2k17

If you don't like new SpongeBob, watch Patrick! The Game. Your opinions will change.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back