The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the artwork and graphics are particularly gorgeous this year!! looking forward to all the events!

Wow, awesome! Hoping for some discord trivia again this year!

i like the fair because i usually end up texting a lot of my old tbt friends for some reason and we catch up <33333

y'know to be perfectly honest, I hope I don't like any of the new collectibles this year so I that I have no personal investment and cash in on some sweet tbt.

But leave it to the staff to probably make something I can't live without and ruin my life...

Looks fun! If only I was good at super smash bros. That feel when you're good at pokemon battles yet you don't have any good gen 1 or 2 pokemon.

Wow, awesome! Hoping for some discord trivia again this year!

Wish they'd go back and make use of the IRC for this. Discord was way too fast and like the whole forum trying to win and stuff. Sad they skipped the most fun night last year though :(

Last edited:
yeeeeet
last year I mostly lurked, can't wait to actually participate this time :cool:

Lovely banner and art though so far!

Hope I can do the food things this year if you planned that :p And possible over excited for the potential coolness of new collectibles ;D

Last edited:
Wish they'd go back and make use of the IRC for this. Discord was way too fast and like the whole forum trying to win and stuff. Sad they skipped the most fun night last year though :(

The IRC honestly moved just as fast when they did it there.

I remember now-- Discord was incredibly laggy for some but not for others, so only a portion of the members had any real chance to win tickets in the trivia questions. By the time the questions appeared there were already ten or more answers displayed as well for many people...

I remember now-- Discord was incredibly laggy for some but not for others, so only a portion of the members had any real chance to win tickets in the trivia questions. By the time the questions appeared there were already ten or more answers displayed as well for many people...

As much as I said that I'm going to participate in the contests and events, I'm not gonna be in all of them.

Contests - even if they make a sixth contest (hopefully they do), I'm gonna be in all of them.
Events - will not participate in the trivia nights or cooking. Will participate in the rest.
Championship series - will not participate in any. I prefer playing Pokemon personally and I didn't like the online portion of Mario Kart. The others, I don't even own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back