• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mirrors are straight up devil. I LUV the fair. Always have. Even if I'm
Gone for months, I always come back for the fair BUT, the mirrors are evil bits of nightmares that will haunt u for all time. Just sayin.

I hope you get this year's animated collectible. So you can be the first to get all three animated collectibles.

I hope you get this year's animated collectible. So you can be the first to get all three animated collectibles.

Ooh wouldn't that be lovely!!!! I always luv the fair. It's such good fun that gets us to be creative!

Ooh. I'm finally hip and on discord. Can anyone give me the discord link?

The site was down yesterday night for a bit. Did I miss a restock?

You're lucky. No restock happened last night.

i was on last night and noticed the updating! It was right before i went to bed so im glad there was no restock c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

and, the day after tomorrow...
(dang i remember saying "in 10 days" and now were already so close!)

Im confused, why did the tree snow for a good few minutes then return to normal

There are a lot more amazing artist here this time around. I'll have even less of a chance at making it in the top 5 haha.

There are a lot more amazing artist here this time around. I'll have even less of a chance at making it in the top 5 haha.

Same. If there's a writing competition, I might have a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back