The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Throwing Beans
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Hello everyone! This evening we are very excited to announce that The Bell Tree Fair 2017 will be starting on August 19th, 2017 and will be running for about three weeks. 2017 marks our sixth TBT Fair after our previous events in 2004, 2005, 2013, 2014, and 2016. To make this announcement even more special, we are announcing the theme extra early: Retro Arcade! We have a lot of exciting things in store, so you won't want to miss it!

fair2017-announcementposter1.gif

fair2017-announcementposter2.png

fair2017-announcementposter3.gif

If you've never been to a TBT Fair before, you're in for a treat! The Bell Tree Fair is our largest recurring forum event, which encompasses over a dozen events and contests into one massive celebration. Participating in events and winning contests earns you tickets, which you can redeem for an assortment of prizes, including both physical and digital items. Events like the Fair are what make TBT so much more special than your average online forum, so we hope you'll find time to join us in these next few weeks.

Due to this year's game oriented theme, The Bell Tree Championship Series is coming back to the Fair once again. Just like last year, we're opening sign-ups for the Super Smash Bros. Wii U and Pok?mon Sun and Moon tournaments early since they will need to start as soon as possible. If you'd like to participate in either of them, please make sure you'll be able to play in the weeks following August 19th. Each match will have to be scheduled by you and your assigned opponent (who may be in a different time zone) within a 48 hour period, so please only sign up if you will have time available to play.

Sign-ups are open right now, so click the banners below for more details:

Don't worry if you aren't able to play either of these games because there will be more gaming championships coming when the Fair starts. And of course there will also be many other events and contests as always! This year's TBT Fair is certain to be packed with lots of activities and excitement! Special thanks to Laudine for creating our awesome TBT Fair artwork for another year, and to all of the staff who are currently busy getting the event ready for all of you to enjoy. We'll see you on the 19th!

Finally, a TBT fair is coming. I'm ready for this one.

I don't expect to win anymore, but I do wish that I can get a golden trophy collectible for the first time.

WAIT WHAT I THOUGHT THIS WAS CANCELLED

Yes! My first TBT Fair :3

(I dont even have any games besides Mario Kart 7, and my daggone buttons are broken. I hope to get them fixed so I'm ready to ROLL!)

omg yay my fave time of year cant wait guys thnx staff ly

why didn't anyone tell me we were planning this

Ikr, maybe we can delete this thread and pretend nothing happened. It's still not too late...

Sounds great! Am pumped to see how this year's TBT Fair would be going :D

oh my gosh is this actually happening???

ahhhhhh i'm so excited!!

hyped!! welcome back to the members who were on hiatus!!

Yes! My first TBT Fair :3

(I dont even have any games besides Mario Kart 7, and my daggone buttons are broken. I hope to get them fixed so I'm ready to ROLL!)

Don't worry, the Fair is not actually competitive gaming event, although it has some gaming events included in it this year and last. Most of TBT Fair does not involve playing video games online, but these parts of the Fair start sign-ups early since they take a long time to run.

neat-o, never participated in the fair before

im pretty sure im away from home at the start of the fair which is meh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back