The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never participated in a TBT Fair before so I can't deny that I'm pretty excited to see how all of this plays out. ^^

I love how this gets announced as soon as I come online.

My mother is ill, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have on here, but I'll certainly try and make things work to keep my third place title up (at least) in the Smash tournament!

If you guys are gonna have a pixel art contest, I know exactly what to submit too!

Yay, the fair is coming back. I can't wait. I couldn't get enough tickets for a prize last year, so hopefully I will this year.

(Also, please bring back balloon collectibles.)

Last edited:
Wow! All the special events and hype for the event aside, these graphics look so fantastic!! Excellent job on them! :D

This is so exciting! Thanks to the staff for what will surely be a wonderful event! :blush:

Now comes the hardest part (well maybe not including the funhouse mirrors) - waiting...

I'm thinking about participating in every contest and event this year. And like last time, I'm gonna blog about my experience about the TBT Fair once it's over.

Last edited:
Wait is it only just those two games for the fair or is there other stuff?

Edit: sorry I didn't read it properly, I was too excited and rushed :p

Last edited:
Wait is it only just those two games for the fair or is there other stuff?

There's everything. I can't give out any spoilers yet (except for one - Darth Vader is Luke's father), but you'll see what's inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back