• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to the turtgods that Laudine blesses us with a coloring page again.

*is here*
*Ain't got no smash bros.*
*Doesn't focus on strategy and fighting tactics in video games*
*has sun and moon but would rather pet pokemon than be skeptical about it*
*has art stuff to do*

No thanks have fun u guys :p

oh yeah I forgot the fair has the mirror thing oh god

*is here*
*Ain't got no smash bros.*
*Doesn't focus on strategy and fighting tactics in video games*
*has sun and moon but would rather pet pokemon than be skeptical about it*
*has art stuff to do*

No thanks have fun u guys :p

I can't say anything on record, but historically speaking there's always been a lot more to the fair than the game tournaments! Art contests, scavenger hunts, counting games, and much, much more. I can't say more than that right now, but there'll definitely be something for everyone this time around.

;)

that moment when you realize the mirror event thing will be here again and it is a crime against humanity
*shudders*

in 7 days...
Sorry what's this "mirror" thing we're talking about

Every three to four days, the staff posts a distorted image of a character or location, and they make it really hidden to make it hard. Some are kinda easy to get right, but others are distorted so much that you can't even tell what it is.

Every three to four days, the staff posts a distorted image of a character or location, and they make it really hidden to make it hard. Some are kinda easy to get right, but others are distorted so much that you can't even tell what it is.

Oh....I was thinking actual mirrors lol

Somehow, I seem ready for this fair, after all the knowledge and experience I got from previous TBT Fairs.

I'm kinda hoping for a photography contest like the fire festival ..... !!!

Im just gonna go ahead and guess Donkey Kong for all the mirrors, probably guaranteed to get one right

Im just gonna go ahead and guess Donkey Kong for all the mirrors, probably guaranteed to get one right

probably your best bet tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

something along these lines lmaooo.

have fun with it though if you decide to participate ;)

oh i'm going to participate, and fail on every single one :lemon:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back