The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish they'd go back and make use of the IRC for this. Discord was way too fast and like the whole forum trying to win and stuff. Sad they skipped the most fun night last year though :(

One heads up for Discord, it'd be ideal to ensure you're already in there before Trivia (if there's trivia!!!) and your account verified! We have enacted a ten minute wait limit to discourage raiding and it would really suck if everyone who wanted to participate wasn't able to until ten minutes in.

One heads up for Discord, it'd be ideal to ensure you're already in there before Trivia and your account verified! We have enacted a ten minute wait limit to discourage raiding and it would really suck if everyone who wanted to participate wasn't able to until ten minutes in.

Might try re-enter your servers for this, if I can and it's not 2 am my time lol.

I get if you might not want to re-enable IRC because it's kind of old, but yeah I miss those days I guess :p

Oh well as long as Laudine has her Bucket event and Tina does some fun art thing.. heck count me in sleep sacrifice here we go

wooooo

I'll be travelling and on vacation after the 19th but I still hope I can be around for this!! What are the rules for the pokemon tournament?

I have no idea what to expect since this would be my first TBT Fair but it sounds like fun. Maybe it's time I joined the Discord channel if there's going to be trivia there? Wish I had Smash 4, I would absolutely enter the tournament since I used to enjoy Brawl tournaments when they were a thing. Either way, I look forward to seeing some friendly competition between users!

Thanks for the event, and that banner is amazing.

I'm pretty exicted for this. Been busy with other things, hopefully i'll have time for this.

the OP doesn't say, I'm not going to read 11 pages just to figure it out.

Also you could have simply told me instead of telling me to look myself. :p

Well I mean, I did.
You clearly didn't read the OP if you didn't click on the link to the Pokemon Tournament Thread

:p

Oh cool, an event.

I always come check in on this site at the best times!

Are there things that cost TBT during the fair? I don't remember lol. I want to buy some art but don't know if I should be saving my bells!

Are there things that cost TBT during the fair? I don't remember lol. I want to buy some art but don't know if I should be saving my bells!

Just uploading attachments, which take 1 to 2 TBT per attachment. Other than that, no. There's nothing that literally costs TBT.

Last edited:
One heads up for Discord, it'd be ideal to ensure you're already in there before Trivia (if there's trivia!!!) and your account verified! We have enacted a ten minute wait limit to discourage raiding and it would really suck if everyone who wanted to participate wasn't able to until ten minutes in.

Spoilers TOM. SPOILERS!!

First reaction:
giphy.gif
As someone who once won a physical prize from a raffle and now has somewhat more time to kill, I'm hyped! (I ended up having to swap for bells though because I was like 13/14 and my parents would have murdered me...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back