The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a writing contest? Interesting.....:) maybe I can come up with something before the fair starts.
Idk about art though, I suck :L but maybe I'll give it a try.

Also, the fair is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

There's a writing contest? Interesting.....:) maybe I can come up with something before the fair starts.

Also, the fair is TOMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

Fixed it for you. Last year, I waited for the TBT Fair, but I had to wait all the way until nighttime (in Texas that is). That would be August 20th in Australia.

i heard there might be trivia, so..
as someone new to discord as of 5 minutes ago, how does one join the tbt discord server?
or any server for that matter

Depends on your timezone, I guess? I dunno tbt's timezone, but I'm EST.

EST is TBT's timezone. I remember that the fair opened up at 7:00 PM California time (which is 9:00 PM my time and 10:00 PM Fair Time).

Also, the fair is TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!

The official list of events and contests won't be up/revealed until tomorrow evening, so I'd definitely hold off on creating anything ahead of time!

The official list of events and contests won't be up/revealed until tomorrow evening, so I'd definitely hold off on creating anything ahead of time!

Aww :( well, guess there is no ahead-of-time preparing for this. But hey, everything is a surprise then :3

Tr99ouC.jpg

So excited for tomorrow! totally hoping for some new collectibles c:

I'm so super excited for tomorrow!!

I think now is the time to get out my bell tree fair patches! :blush:

Last edited:
Discord is crazy during the fair lmaooo
Like they ask the question, and right when they ask it it's just *SPAMMMMM*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back