• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree Fair 2017 - Coming August 19th!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we gonna all act like immaturely babies again, like we did for this past direct?
Just drop it, what happened is gone, don't worry about the 6-11 direct anymore. That happened 2 months ago, I was hoping we had moved on from that.

During events we use a second event-exclusive currency to buy the event-exclusive collectibles, and in the case of the fair we use tickets, so no need to do that. Although some people may choose to sell collectibles they buy with fair tickets for forum bells.

:)
Ah ok, I know there's tickets but in case there's anything new in the shop....:)

hey i've already got plans tonight, do you guys mind bumping this thing back a day to tomorrow? thanks!

- - - Post Merge - - -

retro: 1980's neon-lime green...

Omg exactly what King said!!!

Can we get a prayer in here for our artists Laudine and Thunder right now I think their eyes are both about to fall out of their heads from staring at photoshop and gimp for like 12 straight hours

There won't be. They are way WAY too busy to make those updates.

True. We are all working incredibly hard right now.

I may have been told off when I shared this image with the rest of the staff when I was meant to be working.

LoSckaM.jpg

Can we get a prayer in here for our artists Laudine and Thunder right now I think their eyes are both about to fall out of their heads from staring at photoshop and gimp for like 12 straight hours

Please send your prayers you guys.

#FreeThunderAndLaudine2k17

this all reminds me:

whose turn is it to host this year's meeting of the Dark Feather Society??

True. We are all working incredibly hard right now.

I may have been told off when I shared this image with the rest of the staff when I was meant to be working.

LoSckaM.jpg

I've been working hard to do my part!!

770vPVU.png

it's now time for me to head out... quickly- everyone else leave too. If enough of us leave all at once perhaps we can trigger the fair!

If apples want to take over the fair, would you mind 8-bit apples taking over this time?

it's now time for me to head out... quickly- everyone else leave too. If enough of us leave all at once perhaps we can trigger the fair!

If you're all leaving we might as well take a break. Fair postponed!:)

You should be working on fair stuff that video you promised to make me if I played the special cup.

I'd just like to update you all and say that Justin proceeded to procrastinate from fair work by recording said video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back