What is your favorite weather / time of the day?

sonder

sad emo
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
do you like rain? thunderstorms? rainbows? day, night, any specific hour? I love rain and thunderstorms, especially at 7pm. the music is so calming. share yours below!

As with irl, i love sunny mornings. It's a shame nothing's open at that time, and I'm not giving up my beautiful town ordinance.

my favorite time of the day in game is probably 5-7pm! it's really calming but not too dark that i can't see anything lol

Either the night time, the early morning, or thunderstorms... Idk about the music since I TT so much lmao

I love rain and thunderstorms. My favorite times of the day are from 5 am-9 am. It's so peaceful in the early morning and the music fits really well with the quiet, early morning feel.

snow at midnight! It's so relaxing and dim, and most of the annoying villagers are sleeping lol

i love love the sky around 7-9 pm! it's when the sky is all purpley and dark blue, and the clouds are all misty, and my pink and purple flowers look glorious

Dawn! 4:30 AM to 6:30 AM. It's so beautiful, especially the sky. Also, 4 AM and 5 AM is the only time of day where all animals are asleep if you don't have Early Morning Ordinance, so it's very peaceful.

I think my favorite is 7-8 pm, especially in the summer! I love when the sky goes pink, it's my absolute favorite of any animal crossing sky. But I also love thunder storms at night, it makes the town feel peaceful, especially getting out of the rain and visiting a friend, or hiding in Retail from the storm! It's so cozy :)

I like it when it's a clear blue sky in the afternoon, and in the early evening when the sky is a really nice colour. I also like the double rainbows which make me feel calm :)

night during rain or snow. the music is pretty and there aren't any pesky tarantulas/scorpions to run into either.

I like rain and thunderstorm. Watching the rain with music that's playing my favorite time. Heavy rain and thunderstorm sound good, but when it damages the structure of the house, that part I don't like either. Thunderstorm causes lots of property damage and the cost for the repairing is so huge to manage. We had property damage due to storm, few days back, the cost to repair the damage is so huge that was unable to handle so our neighbor suggested us to contact public adjuster Orlando, Florida for handling the damage.

Last edited:
Back