What do I need to have more than one New Leaf town?

Livvy

Ain't that just the way
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Do I need two 3DSs/game consoles or is two copies on one 3DS going to work? Like I have a hard copy, if i buy a digital copy, will that get me a second town I can switch between with my current one on my same 3DS?

I know this has probably been answered. I tried searching, but couldn't find anything. (Maybe choosing bad key words idk lol)

Do I need two 3DSs/game consoles or is two copies on one 3DS going to work? Like I have a hard copy, if i buy a digital copy, will that get me a second town I can switch between with my current one on my same 3DS?

I know this has probably been answered. I tried searching, but couldn't find anything. (Maybe choosing bad key words idk lol)

I think you need two hard copies - you only need one 3ds though!
As for the digital copies, im not so sure

Okay, cool! :) Thanks Near. The game is like $20 so I feel like that's worth it to be able to have a second town, obviously not gonna buy another playing system though lmao

If anyone can confirm that buying a digital copy of the game in addition to my hard copy will let me create a second town on my 3DS, that'd be awesome. :) <3

Yeah,you can play a hard copy on a 3DS that also has a digital copy.The game saves on the cartridge itself so it doesn't interfere with your digital copy.If I can remember correctly,Streetpass can be used on only one of your towns but I don't remember how that is decided.

Back