• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

why are all the jock villagers so visually unappealing

elo-chan

(◕‿◕✿)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4147-3082-7626
Island
Maplewood
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
thinking of just doing away with this personality type because they are not cute at all
what are some jock villagers you guys enjoy or tolerate looking at?

p.s. if only they brought champ to NL

Last edited:
The only jock I like to look at is Rod the purple mouse with the white and blue bandana and blonde hair. I agree that many are visually unappealing though. Lol.

Last edited:
I guess if you want cutesy villagers, Hamlet and Bill are cute appearance-wise.

I like Mott's design a lot personally.

Kid Cat is the only jock I like. He's just too cute. I agree that most of the jocks aren't very visually appealing, though.

Rudy's not bad either. A lot of people like Bam. Hmm..... Kid cat's cute in his own way I guess. I have Sterling right now and he's pretty cool b/c medieval knight. But yeah, they're... not cute.

-Kody
-Poncho
-Rudy
Those three are some decently cute jock villagers! Along with Bill the duck!

Last edited:
tryna keep my town limited to 1 per species and cats are already a no-no cause I already have kiki (and she's my mascot) :c
but then again i also wanted the personality to make sense with the species if possible?? so thats limiting my options too arghh

tryna keep my town limited to 1 per species and cats are already a no-no cause I already have kiki (and she's my mascot) :c
but then again i also wanted the personality to make sense with the species if possible?? so thats limiting my options too arghh

I suggested two bear cubs, unless you already have those lol. I think they'd be energetic because theyre young!

If you really don't like them don't have them! Just get whatever PWPs you need then boot them out :p

Snake is cute in my opinion! I didn't know he was a jock villager until I talked to him, he looks like a lazy villager!

I suggested two bear cubs, unless you already have those lol. I think they'd be energetic because theyre young!
they're cute but both of their eyes bother me ;-; cody looks too smug and poncho eye's make him look too goofy
If you really don't like them don't have them! Just get whatever PWPs you need then boot them out :p

this is true, i'll probably grab teddy for the time being since he's tolerable lol!

they're cute but both of their eyes bother me ;-; cody looks too smug and poncho eye's make him look too goofy

this is true, i'll probably grab teddy for the time being since he's tolerable lol!

Teddy is a great choice. the only thing I dislike about him is his shirt. lol.

Which is it though? (Nothing wrong with taking quotes out of context.)
to put it bluntly, what I meant was they're not cute enough for me personally but for others they may be lol

Last edited:
CQbGQzQUcAAo9Kn.jpg
Bill is relatively inoffensive .He does have a bit of a piercing stare.

3zKxV1c.jpg
How about this guy?Yeah,Lyman has big ears and a nose that looks like a fat carrot but he's always smilin'.

i think kid cat and teddy (especially teddy o h m y l o r d) are super cute! but i agree, many don't really go with the vibes of some towns ;;;

(ok but have you sEEN teddy w those glorious brock eyebrows???)

Kid Cat and teddy are my favourites, but out of both I'd choose teddy. his house is so pretty and he's super cute.

Genji, Snake, Bill, Sheldon and Hamlet are my most favorite ones.

Back