why are all the jock villagers so visually unappealing

I like teddy, snake, scoot, stinky, and iggly. My problem more lies with their dialogue instead of their looks. Teddy has the only dialogue I can really stand tbh.

pls bill is adorable, like i feel like you can't really have more than 1 jock villager at a time bc they just say the exact same thing over and over again but like at least they're relatively cute, much better than uchi villagers imo

I have Scoot in my town, and I like him. He is my only jock villager, and I'm happy he looks better than some of the other jock villagers.

I'm with you, there's not a jock out there that I REALLY like. I wanna get all the villager types in my town tho so I'm planning to get Hamlet, cause he's actually the only cute jock to me.

I love Bam! He was a starter in my first New Leaf town and he's pretty cute! I think Sheldon, Poncho, Kid Cat, Rudy, Roald, Bill, and Snake look pretty good as well.

I think Poncho, Rudy, Kid Cat, Scoot, Sprocket, Ribbot and Snake look visually appealing. I would also include Hambo and Woolio (especially Woolio) but those two are only in the GCN game. Champ is a pretty good villager too, especially in the movie but he isn't that visually appealing as he looks like a generic monkey plus he isn't in New Leaf.

Last edited:
I think Kid Cat, Snake, Hamlet, Genji & Scoot aren't that bad at all. I also have Lyman in my town and he's pretty cute. Buuut there can be some really... weird looking ones sometimes (I'm looking at you, Buck.)

I think that some of them are actually pretty cute! I have Kidcat and Teddy in my city and I love their designs! Also Hamlet and Genji are cute! :)

Bill is amazing. Genji is amazing. Boots is amazing.
There's plenty of awesome jocks imo. :3

Last edited:
Back