Blue Heart Balloon
Purple Heart Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Aurora Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Zen Easter Egg
I had Skye in Canaan awhile back and really enjoyed having her. I saw her amiibo card on eBay yesterday for a "reasonable" price and bought it because addiction. I was thinking about actually using the card to move Skye into one of my towns when it comes. The thing is, I'm tired of having Maple in Canaan but would still like a little normal bear cub to take her place. So, my idea is to put June in Canaan and then put Skye into Diamond to be a friend for Whitney. Thoughts?

tumblr_n47t4sRkgP1ssi9j4o1_500.png

if you're tired of having maple in canaan, then go for it! you'll still have her in one of your towns, and you'll be getting use out of that amiibo card! :)

its a good idea, i like having more than one of the same species in a town! What will you do about your signature, though?

Personally I would replace! Skye is adorable! Someday I might want her in my second town to be honest ^^

Maple is actually one of my dreamies that Iam willing to pay TBT bells for.
Sadly my village is full already. UGH can't wait for stupid Tammi to move out. : (

Maple is actually one of my dreamies that Iam willing to pay TBT bells for.
Sadly my village is full already. UGH can't wait for stupid Tammi to move out. : (

Let me know when you get room for her. I have Maple's amiibo card so I can get her for you. :)

Yeah, that sounds like a sound plan, maple would seem to get annoying after a while, and I think June would be nice to see, along with Skye

I voted the wrong way. I actually wanted you to get Skye. Seems like that's what you really want. Lucy is moving Thursday because she got boring and I'm thinking of scanning in Skye to replace her. Never had her in town!

I would honestly place Skye in Canaan. But from your thoughts I'd say remove June. I would also keep Maple in town but it all comes down to you.

Skye is so cute I have her in my town. <3 I definitely recommend having her move in.

Back