• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you use pillow mist on your pillow?

i didn't even know that was a thing! seems relaxing though! :)

i didn't even know that was a thing! seems relaxing though! :)

Same, lmao.

My pillow gets uncomfortable every night, but I can't really do anything about it, RIP.

You spray pillow mist on your pillow. It's suppose to help you sleep.

Nope. Strong fragrances, natural or synthetic, cause my airways to tighten up, though I don't actually have asthma. If I so much as want to wear perfume, I have to spray my clothes and give them 30 minutes or so to mellow out before I put them on.

nope! i'd rather just like, smell the natural smell of my pillow and blanket? wooow i totally don't sound weird at all
idea of pillow mist does sound pretty cool though

I've never heard of that, but I probably wouldn't use it. I don't usually have any issue with sleeping. :D

I do not though I wouldn't be against trying it out.

I sleep well enough, so I don't use anything to help me. I don't want to become dependent on it.

It's a neat concept! I don't know if I could sleep with a strong scent on my pillow, but it might be worth trying since I do have trouble getting to bed sometimes.

I have a lavender mist I got as a gift. I use it occasionally.

Whether or not it helps, I don't really know. My biggest issue is staying asleep during the night

my nose is sensitive to fragrances so no. it'll only make my sleep worse

Yup! I use grapefruit scented mist to help me sleep at night :p

No. I feel like it would break me out

Nah, didn't even knew it existed andI've gotten to the point where I'm so sleep deprived that I practically fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow

I've never heard of this. I personally don't need it cause I can pass out really fast, especially if I'm sleeping next to my boyfriend.

Back