Do you use pillow mist on your pillow?

i have never heard of that before entering this thread so no i don't. it seems like it would be kind of weird :I

I like using a lavender spray to help me relax. You can spray it on your pillow but I usually just smell it from the bottle.

im very sensitive to smells. so id probably be sneezing alot. plus something about artificial smells dosent feel good to me. im probably allergic.

I've never actually used it before. It sounds pretty neat, though. I often have trouble falling asleep or getting myself to relax in general. I'll have to look for one to try. :)

no it's kinda weird
i usually don't like the scent of most perfume or air freshener or it would probably make me feel sick

Last edited:
My friend had it when we were on an overnight trip and since we wouldnt shut up she threatened to use it on us LmFAO now that im remembering it was rllly funny

That sounds neat! I don't (and probably won't, I like the smell of linens & laundry), but I do occasionally have essential oils diffused in my place, usually grapefruit or eucalyptus or bergamot.

I've never heard of that but it does sound nice. I would be willing to try it.

Back