Do you use pillow mist on your pillow?

i didn't even know that was a thing! seems relaxing though! :)

Same, lmao.

My pillow gets uncomfortable every night, but I can't really do anything about it, RIP.

Nope. Strong fragrances, natural or synthetic, cause my airways to tighten up, though I don't actually have asthma. If I so much as want to wear perfume, I have to spray my clothes and give them 30 minutes or so to mellow out before I put them on.

nope! i'd rather just like, smell the natural smell of my pillow and blanket? wooow i totally don't sound weird at all
idea of pillow mist does sound pretty cool though

I've never heard of that, but I probably wouldn't use it. I don't usually have any issue with sleeping. :D

I do not though I wouldn't be against trying it out.

It's a neat concept! I don't know if I could sleep with a strong scent on my pillow, but it might be worth trying since I do have trouble getting to bed sometimes.

I have a lavender mist I got as a gift. I use it occasionally.

Whether or not it helps, I don't really know. My biggest issue is staying asleep during the night

Nah, didn't even knew it existed andI've gotten to the point where I'm so sleep deprived that I practically fall asleep the second my head hits the pillow

I've never heard of this. I personally don't need it cause I can pass out really fast, especially if I'm sleeping next to my boyfriend.

Back