• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mannequins come with clothes?

froggyb

Bells
Hey I got Sables mannequin a while ago, and dont remember it coming with a piece of extra clothing in my pocket.

I got confused today when I got Mable's and Labelles, I got home to put them away and noticed a gelato shirt and dry denim pants that were not in my pockets just before.

Has anybody else noticed that?

The last I recall, they don't come without anything on
You may have forgotten getting them previously, or you may have gotten them from a villager reward
Hey, that's just my guess

i agree with greatusername- i don't think that's a thing ;;;

it would be nice!! but, yeah, you probably already had those clothing items in your inventory before you got the mannequin.

Thats... odd
i wish mine came with dry denim pants! had to pay 3tbt for those haha
consider yourself... lucky? haha

No they didnt come ON the mannequins but separately in my pocket, and I had just sold everything in my pockets except for my tools. I bought a basketball jersey and Mable gave me a mannequin, then I bought Makars Mask and Labelle gave me a mannequin. And when I got home I had those extra pieces of clothing in my pockets. I just thought it was bizarre, they didnt mention giving me clothes only the mannequins and I dont remember getting random clothes from Sable when she gave me one.

Anyway. Just thought I'd see if anybody else noticed that.

Nope, I've never gotten an extra piece of clothing with a mannequin, i think it's just something you had forgotten about :p

Back