RUMOR! : New Nintendo Switch game getting announced this Tuesday

tybalt_cake

heavymetallover
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Lobo
Apparently Nintendo sent to San Francisco on the 2nd some youtubers like CND , RogersBase to demo and record game play of the new game they aren't allowed to talk about it yet , according to CND , the gameplay will come this Tuesday ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1xZXatfBVc&feature=youtu.be at 9:49) , meaning that the game will get announced this Tuesday.
It must be a big announcement if it's important enough to fly people out for.
What do you think? What game do you think it could be announced?

Last edited:
I'm gonna be realistic and say it's Super Smash Bros. for Wii U/3DS on Switch. I mean they did have what, four people come out and play it? Sounds legit to me. Having some popular Youtubers play against each other while promoting it as an eSports title is logical.

But let's be super realistic here, they're Youtubers. They overreact to everything. They could have flown CND out there to demo Nintendo-branded suppositories and he still would have acted like it was the best thing he's ever seen.

Edit: Also note that he keeps saying "Never before released". It's probably Star Fox 2 on the SNES Mini. Just because we have been able to play the game for decades now via emulators doesn't make this any less a big deal for the company.

Last edited:
Testing out their new gaming toilet of course... :rolleyes:

Could be anything not announced already so who knows... :3

It was just that Metroid 3DS game and theres gonna be a metroid themed 3ds

It was a New 3DS XL System!

screen-shot-2017-08-08-at-82312-am-7b419102-e5a3-4a9d-97d2-ea52e79d4787.png

Last edited:
That it?

No Pok?mon Snap?
No Captain Toad?
No Fire Emblem Beach Volleyball?

Pah!