Buying Furniture wishlist

Hi, I have the ancient tile and also an upright piano. Would 4TBT be ok?

I can get you: aloe, anciet tile, beacon fire, birdbath, bug zapper, cabin wall, capricorn ornament, clay furnace, editors desk, hourglass, large bookshelf, leo sculpture, libra scale, lucky black cat, lucky frog, master sword, mermaid statue, mouth of truth, ninja sword, pot belly stove, rubber tree, sword, theremin, upright piano, wooden stool, skeleton

I can order you: arched window, autumn leaf chair, aries rocking chair, zalalea bonsai, bagpipes, biwa lute, broken post, cabin chair, cabin low table, cabin table, caladium, cow skull, dracaenea, dream catcher, fan palm, giant stew pot, holly bonsai, ivy wall, leaf bed, lily pad table, moai statue, music stand, pile of leaves, plate armor, potted ivy, sagitturs arrow, spinning wheel, sprout table, stone wall, white katana

I can let you catalog some stuff, though I rather pm that stuff if thats oki?

I can get you: aloe, anciet tile, beacon fire, birdbath, bug zapper, cabin wall, capricorn ornament, clay furnace, editors desk, hourglass, large bookshelf, leo sculpture, libra scale, lucky black cat, lucky frog, master sword, mermaid statue, mouth of truth, ninja sword, pot belly stove, rubber tree, sword, theremin, upright piano, wooden stool, skeleton

I can order you: arched window, autumn leaf chair, aries rocking chair, zalalea bonsai, bagpipes, biwa lute, broken post, cabin chair, cabin low table, cabin table, caladium, cow skull, dracaenea, dream catcher, fan palm, giant stew pot, holly bonsai, ivy wall, leaf bed, lily pad table, moai statue, music stand, pile of leaves, plate armor, potted ivy, sagitturs arrow, spinning wheel, sprout table, stone wall, white katana

I can let you catalog some stuff, though I rather pm that stuff if thats oki?

Wow that's all great :) I'm not sure if I can afford all them with the amount of TBT I have but I can pay IGB too :p

Thats fine~ We can exchange the ones I already i have on hand, as the ones i said 'I can get you' today if you want? it will take a bit of time to pick them all up

I'll vm you when i got the items ready~

- - - Post Merge - - -

also would you like pick up or deliver? best to know now so i know where to put the items

-ignore lol
i get it ready~

Last edited:
I have creepy bat stone, egg lamp, and sloppy table. How about 4 bags of 99k? Is that okay? IDK the value of things. Be in touch, I know we can work out a deal.

hi i got it ready, only thing is i cant seem to find the lucky frog and skeleton, i'll add it to the list i can order for you~
I'll open my gates!

Back