• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying LF the kitchen and food items on my wishlist!

noxephi

Nintendon't
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (16) +
Howdy! There's not too much more to say than what that title says. I wouldn't mind offers for my other wishlist items, but for now I'm just focusing on getting my kitchen done.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/WFwID2676A

I'll pay a flat rate of 10,000 IGB for items that can be purchased with bells. I'll also pay 1-2 TBT for each item (willing to negotiate higher). I won't be available to trade until after 4pm MST, but I'm still open to receiving offers!

Hi~I can get you: alarm clock, aloe, aries rocking chair, biwa lute, cancer table, dee scare, dishwasher, kitchy tile, lazy susan table, leo sculpture, libra scale, maple bonsai, microwave, scorpia lamp, tall lantern, and well.

Hi! I can get you the bread basket, counter seat, and pitcher plant. Does 5 TBT sound okay? :)

Hi~I can get you: alarm clock, aloe, aries rocking chair, biwa lute, cancer table, dee scare, dishwasher, kitchy tile, lazy susan table, leo sculpture, libra scale, maple bonsai, microwave, scorpia lamp, tall lantern, and well.

that sounds great! how much are you asking?

Hi! I can get you the bread basket, counter seat, and pitcher plant. Does 5 TBT sound okay? :)

that should work for me!

I can get you the trash bin and the round mini cactus! How much would you pay for those? I'm bad at bargaining lol

Alright! I should be ready in about 15-20 minutes, I'm not at home but will be soon. Do you want delivery or pickup? :)

Delivery would probably be best, I'll send you the tbt and open up my gates!

I can get you the trash bin and the round mini cactus! How much would you pay for those? I'm bad at bargaining lol

how does 3 TBT sound?

How long will you be on? It might take a while to find all the items for you, apologies XD let me know and is up to you, i dont mind,

How long will you be on? It might take a while to find all the items for you, apologies XD let me know and is up to you, i dont mind,

I should be on pretty much the rest of the day! how much are you asking for your items?

I should be on pretty much the rest of the day! how much are you asking for your items?

How about 20,000 bells? is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll vm you when I got them ready

How about 20,000 bells? is that okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll vm you when I got them ready

no problem! that's 20,000 each, I'm assuming?

also, my gates are now open! :)

Last edited:
are you on tomorrow? Sorry im just really tired X< I'll keep your items for you

Are you still looking for the imperial chair? I can sell that to you for 2 tbt, if I may drop off in your town and collect one signature.

Edit: I'm actually having trouble finding the imperial chair, but I can give you a rubber tree.

Last edited:
Are you still looking for the imperial chair? I can sell that to you for 2 tbt, if I may drop off in your town and collect one signature.

Edit: I'm actually having trouble finding the imperial chair, but I can give you a rubber tree.

I managed to get a rubber tree from my garden shop, but thanks for the offer! I'll be updating my wishlist so that it doesn't have anything I've obtained, sorry about that!

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i have garden tools for 3 tbt?

hi do you have a full town with no one in boxes? i have garden tools for 3 tbt?

I have 9 with 1 in boxes, but he'll hopefully be traded soon and I'll be moving in another villager to fill the spot. I can PM you when I've met your conditions!

Back