• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying 7-II SET

If you can list out all the items included in it (or send a link), I would most likely be able to get you the set.

I can give you the set within a few minutes c: I typically charge 2 tbt per unorderable item!

11 items = 22 tbt~

Last edited:
If you can list out all the items included in it (or send a link), I would most likely be able to get you the set.

http://moridb.com/catalogs/ceYYMnsQZt thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you the set within a few minutes c: I typically charge 2 tbt per unorderable item!

11 items = 22 tbt~

ahh thats nice. tho the thing is i cant play now and i can only get to the game when i get home which is not soon. ill pm you later? :)

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, I could easily get these to you right away, but, if Tifachu wants to supply, that's a price no one can deny

also, im actually looking for two of this set lol. maybe i can get one from both of you if you guys only have one of this set.

Last edited:
Oh, well, hey that actually works perfect. I'd sell the whole set for 15 TBT.

sure thing! ^^
and if youre looking for two i can give you two, or klurf can too so i dont have to be a bell hog lol!

Back