Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Something nobody would guess you could do or that you do.

I can use chopsticks really well.
I'm good at making costumes.
I'm really good at spray painting things.

Begin!

I can ****post to unseen levels

I can also play rhythm games somewhat well

I can do the eyebrow wave, and the triple tongue taco. I can turn my feet almost backwards if I am on carpet, and I am double jointed in my hands to when if I close them one way they make a cracking noise. I also can pop my leg joint out of my hip at will and do it often, it bounces right back in and feels weird...

most people in real life don't know that I can draw more than a circle

im not good a lot of things, but i will admit that i love writing anything. it doesn't have to be specifically in fiction or nonfiction; once i have a topic in mind, it's hard for me not to write it out on a piece of paper. i just wish i could take a special class or elective about it to help improve my skills even further.

I can make my tongue into a 3 leaf clover, wrap a present neater than anyone I know, and I'm really good at those timing arcade games- I can win almost every time!

Pick up things with my toes..

And I used to be able to bend back both of my thumbs in a weird angle but I can only do the the left now since I pretty much cut open my right in the middle earlier this year lol.

Can fold my tongue.. just the regular ol taco not the more advanced clover one.

Can do a inwards Charlie Chaplin walk due to knee joints being ****ed lol

Organizing things/ making the most of a space
Remembering where I put things/ where I've seen things
Reading backwards and upside down at the same time
Crocheting
Turning any animal into a cuddle fiend
Making really good sandwiches

I can do that thing Terry Crews and The Rock do with their chests to the beat of music. It's pretty fun.

Cooking, definitely! I'm really good at making the most of random ingredients.
'Housewife' duties like cleaning, organizing, etc.
Puzzle games!
Guessing dog breeds.

I am a pretty good cook, and I am also good at baking. Sadly between the cooking and cleaning my friends have decided to call me the Role model house wife.... I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

I also taught myself to knit, and crochet. I'm pretty proud of that.

I have pretty good memory. People think I have horrible memory since I say "I don't remember" a lot but I usually say that when I'm just too lazy to think or don't feel like talking.

Last edited:
I'm really good at dancing surprisingly. I really don't look like it (besides the extremely thin part) and I rarely ever dance when even a single other person is around, but I had ballet for 4 or 5 years (yes guys can do ballet too smh) and other forms of dance sprinkled in between. The Dance Central series was a series I fell in love with and became really good at pretty quickly, and I still play it whenever I can (still can't get gold stars on Stronger though :/). When the Overwatch Anniversary dances came out, I focused more on learning them myself rather than unlocking them (Genji's isn't even that difficult, Sombra's is the tricky one. tbf I've never done any dancing remotely close to that but still). Memorizing/mimicking routines is fairly simple for me.

And nobody will really ever know because there's no way would I even tap my foot to the beat of a song in public. :lemon:

Oh and I'm able to bend both of my legs behind my head (not at the same time though) and people called me alien in 9th grade because of it. I was fine with it honestly.

- dancing (i fun dance on my free time so ive developed a good sense of rhythm.)
- animals (animals seems to be alot calmer and friendlier towards me. ive heard alot of owners/trainers say things like "wow, he/she isnt usually this friendly to strangers!" even aggressive animals like dogs seem to be nice.)
- hide and go seek (havent played in a long time but as a kid. never was i ever found in hide and go seek)

Knitting. I've been doing it for... uh, let's just say a long time. My favorite super power is turning the heel of a sock. Something about knitting back and forth but getting a curved, cupped section makes me smile. (yes, I'm a dork)

Tea. I've been playing around with blending it and currently have a couple that are pretty good, if I do say so myself. One I created for my mother, so it's just a private blend. Another I've been selling on a site for a few years, and it has a pretty good rating. And I just went live with two others that are related. I still have four that are being tweaked before adding them to the group.

I can sing/hum along with just about any song, even if I've never heard it before. Somehow, I'm able to get the words and music right, as it's being played. Freaks people out, which isn't always a bad thing. ;)

I have perfect pitch. I used to study violin, and my teacher would take my instrument and untune each string. Then she'd make me stand with my back to the piano and play back the notes she picked out. It was great training, because in humid weather, we could go out of tune and you couldn't stop in the middle of a piece to fix it. I hated it, though, because my violin was such a bear to tune in the first place; the pegs always slipped on me, so I'd get one of the older students to tune it for me.

Back