• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Biskit vs. Lucky

Biskit or Lucky?

• Biskit

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Lucky

Votes: 19 54.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elo-chan

(◕‿◕✿)
Bells
Switch
4147-3082-7626
Island
Maplewood
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Cosmos
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
trying to choose my lazy villager but I can't decide between these two cuties. what do you guys think?

Biskit
latest

Lucky
latest

Last edited:
Lucky, He is soo cute and unique! I like him more than Biskit... I don't know, his eyes are scary in a certain way, and Lucky is one of my favourite dogs! :)

Lucky is adorable. Biskit too but I feel like I'm leaning towards lucky since he's a mummy.

Last edited:
Lucky, He is soo cute and unique! I like him more than Biskit... I don't know, his eyes are scary in a certain way

I agree about the eyes; they look pretty vacant and unsettling to me. Lucky's glowing one eye beats two empty ones xD

However, even though Lucky is really cute, his look is so unique that it's never quite fit my towns. I almost don't buy him as a Lazy - he'd maybe work better as a cranky villager for me

Honestly, I think Lucky is better than Biskit but I don't think either is a bad choice. While I like Biskit's color scheme, I prefer Lucky's theme. I don't like him too much as a villager now though. I like the idea of him but in person, he wasn't all that nice IMO. Plus I find themed villagers can be quite obnoxious in towns that aren't themed around them.

I prefer Biskit, as I think he's cuter. I actually don't like themed animals, I prefer more 'realistic' ones.

Biskit.

Lucky is at the top of popularity lists, and is in a lot of towns already. Biskit is my personal tied for my favorite villager, and he doesn't get nearly as much love. Please choose Biskit.

i51NQbG.jpg
Biskit does have pupils but he only uses them when being approached by strange people wearing too much leather.I have both of these dogs and I like both of them but I give Biskit a slight edge.I like his odd color combination of green ears and tail with sort of a dark orange plus you can give him furniture without it making his entire house look out of whack.

I did vote for Lucky, but that's only because I had him before. I think he has a fantastic design, but I also think that he's been hyped so much so you may/may not get top tier ennui with him. Biskit also deserves a chance! :S

omg I never saw Biskit before. He reminds me of Jake the Dog from AT a little because of his eyes/color (minus the green ears). Woww cool. Lucky is v cool, but he would seem out of place in my town personally, I think. So I say Biskit!

Biskit! I love them both but you see lucky in every third or fourth town. I've only seen Biskit a couple times and think he's super cute! :)

They are both nice villagers, but personally, I prefer Lucky a little bit more then Biskit, so I voted for him.

i'm gonna vote biskit!! i think they're both fantastic, and i love lucky's whole mysterious mummy look going on, but i find biskit to be so adorable and lovable and the lazy personality fits him really well.

Lucky, he is very unique and I love his style.

I love both on them, but I have biskit in my town now, so I'd say biskit

wow it's pretty neck and neck! I think I'm gonna go with Biskit this time around guys :) thanks for your lovely opinions!

reason why, is my town isn't at all spooky themed so Lucky would definitely stick out like a sore thumb! also apparently his house plays k.k. dirge...which means I'm never going in there lol uwu

Back