Villager Visits

Lackadaisy

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I wouldn't be surprised if this has come up in either the rant or the future game improvement threads, but is anyone else bored by the way visiting villagers or having them over is handled? >.>

Seriously, at least when going to their houses they may eventually offer furniture. Apart from that, there is literally nothing to do than hear the same repetitive phrases and wait around. I often sit down somewhere and get on my phone for a while because they're upset when I leave early.

I don't want to expect too much, I realize the game has its limits, but there really should be something more. At the least, have them offer small mini-games like the campers do.

I have totally thought that it would be a good idea to be able to play mini games with a villager when you are visiting. I also think that there should be an option for you to offer them anything you would like (not just do a request for them). Like you could take a piece of furniture or clothing with you and give it to them at their house.

I like the idea of bringing presents - especially if they have to place/wear them! That'd be a good way to salvage their often disastrous houses and give more of an incentive to do the visits *nod*

Back