• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey Guys!

NatBerry

Bells
Hi! I am as new as can be and Id like to say hello to everyone! I have a few questions, but if this is not the right place to put them please point me in the right direction.
In what circumstances can a villager move to another town? Do they have to be in boxes, or can some one stop by the town and pick them up. Follow up to that, can a villager with moving in boxes be traded? Thanks!
Im so happy I was able to find TBT. Ive had my town for over three years and Ive finally decided to do something with it, hopefully I can get the help I need here.

Hello and welcome to the forums! As for the first question they have to be in boxes in order for someone to request for them to move to their town. For the second question if they have moving in boxes they can't be traded, they have to be leaving your town in order to be traded

Hi and welcome to The Bell Tree.

Mostly everyone here is pretty helpful, and we were all new at one stage, so always feel free to ask any question, regardless of how silly it may seem

Welcome to the forum!! I think you'll find everyone is pretty nice here. There are some acronyms you'll want to learn, just to make the experience easier. Other than that, this place is pretty straight forward :D
Also, you'll want to post often with substance in order to earn currency on the forums. A lot of things, such as items, villagers, and even art can be paid for in it. You'll see how much you have in your sidebar on the left~

Back