Selling Small inventory clean-out!

multihearts

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (24) +
Hi :) my inventory has gotten pretty cluttered so i thought i'd sell some of my junk here!

Here's the link --> http://moridb.com/catalogs/5PpCkWlf93

I also have some extra stuff i couldn't add to the catalog:

flowers:
- 2 red carnations

pics:
- Maple x2
- Erik
- Beardo
- Rod
- Del
- Hamphrey

I have no idea how to price anything so please name your price! IGB or TBT, whichever you prefer :)

Last edited:
may I get cutting board set, meeting room table and doctors desk for 15tbt?

@ mondaayss
Yes, that's fine! When would you like to trade, and whose town do you prefer?

@ Giddy
Yes! I've already added you from a previous trade, would you like delivery or pick up?

Last edited:
Can I get the cubbyhole, crane game, valiant statue, wall-mounted monitor for 1m IGB?

can I pick it up? if you don't mind~

Hi! Can I get : New 3DS K.K., Sand Garden, 10 Jacob?s Ladders and 2 Pink Carnations for 100k?

I'll buy all 10 Jacobs Ladders for 1,000 IGB each (10,000 total). I'm not really sure how much a Jacobs Ladder would be worth in IGB since I've never sold one to ReTail before, but we can negotiate prices if 10k doesn't sound right.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh sorry I just noticed the previous poster requested the Jacobs Ladders (I'm new to TBT forums so i'm not really used to the interface). No worries if you already sold them :)

I'll buy all 10 Jacobs Ladders for 1,000 IGB each (10,000 total). I'm not really sure how much a Jacobs Ladder would be worth in IGB since I've never sold one to ReTail before, but we can negotiate prices if 10k doesn't sound right.

I'm sorry, MoogleKupo just purchased those, though I haven't deleted them from the original post since I'm still waiting to actually trade with them.

I'm sure I can TT to spawn a few more if you'd like! 1k bells each is good :)

Back