Did your friend's parents ever make you do stuff when you went to their house?

if im staying at someones house, i always try to help out if asked and always am on my best behaviour since its someone else's house. ive known my best friend for like........9 years now?? so i help out clearing the table, putting my pots in the dishwasher, etc.

but ngl if their parents kept making you do that and you didnt like it why did you keep going to their place? ? ?

They were some of my only friends growing up, so they were really all I had to play with. Besides them I only had one other girl to regularly play with but I didn't really like her. The rest of my friends were school friends only, or would only invite me over for birthdays. And they couldn't come over to my house very much because I was raised by my grandparents, and they didn't feel like having a bunch of little kids in the house. So it was either I had no friends or I went over to their house and dealt with the things their parents made me do.

that's kinda weird. i've never had parents ask me to do anything but i clean up after myself and if i'm staying over for an extended period, i tend to help out around the house as a courtesy.

huh, i think that's weird. i don't think anyone ever made me do chores. made me go to church w/them, but no chores. My mom would have my friends my brothers friends do chores or tasks as teens, but she'd pay them like $10 to $20 bucks haha

Back