• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mac or PC

I love pic but for I use a iMac and I honestly love it.
It's makes me want to buy a Apple computer

If money were no object I would have one of each. A PC for gaming, and a Mac for everything else. But since that's not happening right now, I'm probably sticking with a Mac.

My uni program recommended the laptop I get be from Apple, so I got one for uni, that was 6 years ago. It's still the one I use. But I'll be headed back for post-grad stuff and need a new computer because it's kind of a clunker now and really slow. This one I'll be getting with my own money, and I'm looking at getting a new Macbook (not a Macbook Pro, no need for it and they're just too expensive).

They are more expensive, but you get free OS upgrades as soon as they come out, it's extremely rare to get viruses on them (it's possible, but you'd have to really be trying to eff up your computer) so no need to buy antivirus stuff, and I just find them more intuitive to use than PC/Windows. Also, I got the extended warrantee on my first one, which was well used after my laptop took a hit on my bedroom's hardwood floor, which needed a couple different repairs to it (and a new battery at one point).

I prefer PC, mostly because I'm used to them and the few times I tried Macs I was very confused.

hmm i have both macbook and windows laptop and both are good. i use my macbook for studies and my laptop for home use and gaming.

I like the PC because most software i want to install are compatible with the PC

PC. I'm debating on getting a Mac though. But they're SO DANG EXPENSIVE. My brother has a few. (He buys and sells stuff) maybe I'll ask him for one.

I have both. My gaming desktop is a PC and I prefer PC for that. Everything else I have is Mac though, laptop, iPad, iPhone.

mac bc they're easy to use and i really dont want to deal with windows cause toocomplicated5me
I actually just ordered a macbook it's coming in like a couple days

I had used PCs for fifteen years and I finally got tired of having to deal with the buggy nature of the software and the constant updates.I bought a Mac Mini last year and I've been very happy with it so yeah,I prefer Mac.

PC. I'm not a fan of whatever iOS version/layout they have on Macbooks and while sometimes iPhones are not worth their price, Macbooks and such are definitely not worth it, imo. And yeah since I used to game a lot and wanted simplicity, def. PC.

(Fun stories, majority of my uni professors and teachers had macbooks, think there was like one dude actually having windows during lecture lol)

I like the internet. I don't care about what type of computer
as long as it has an internet browser, which most do. If not, all.

Last edited:
I have a PC, but only because I really can't afford a good mac. In the future I want to get one though.

Back